Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sum-Music, Bryan's List

I'm sure you've already heard most or all of these, but this is just some of what I'm really loving these days:

Badlands - Bruce Springsteen. A classic, and for a reason. "Born To Run" will always be my favorite Bruce, but damn, is this good.

King's Crossing - Elliott Smith. The opposite feeling of "Badlands," but haunting and stunning. A friend of mine recently reminded me of Elliott Smith and now I'm just re-immersing myself. Listening to the album "Figure 8," which is so far all beautiful.

Parentheses - The Antlers.

Love Out of Lust - Lykke Li.

Hysteric - Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Houdini - Foster the People. (A new favorite band, really. This one's a lot of fun again!)

For Emily: Scheiße - Lady Gaga.

I mean, there's no denying that it's terrible... but if it's wrong, I don't want to be right. 

With Love,
Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment